BREAKING: Jim Boeheim News Conference Scheduled for 7:30 on SNY | Syracusefan.com

BREAKING: Jim Boeheim News Conference Scheduled for 7:30 on SNY

Ray Lewis type retirement speech? Give the team motivation to win it for him in the tourney?

I think you may be right. SNY's twitter account sensationalized it to the point that they had me going it was something more.

fsZWJdx.gif

This is definitely just the NCAA presser. Don't get too worried.

My Heart jumped into my throat when I saw the thread title...definetly just sounds like a regular presser...

Try not to scare me so much next time. Ok? Thanks.

@SNY_Studio: ALERT: @SyracuseU Jim Boeheim LIVE news conference 730pm tonight on @SNYtv

Hmmm...

I'm going to the open practice in San Jose today at 5 pm. The presser is right before practice so if he says something monumental it will be interesting to see how many local press types are hovering around at practice.

It's the scheduled 4:30 West Coast NCAA presser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if anyone noticed but during JBs comments a picture of Kris Jo was shown for Rak. Quick someone tell him he has some additional eligibility left. ;)

I don't know if anyone noticed but during JBs comments a picture of Kris Jo was shown for Rak. Quick someone tell him he has some additional eligibility left. ;)

Noticed it too. Tough to mistake those two. I mean, does Roc ever smile?

Noticed that.

Just another JB presser where it appears he has a bad case of hemorrhoids.

Come on. Would JB, Mr. Business, really say anything about anything else but basketball at this point? Not likely.