Breaking new re Tailgate parking | Syracusefan.com

Breaking new re Tailgate parking

Cuseregular

Hall of Fame
Yoo hoo! Just talked to SU parking services directly. You're directed to listen to a long special message re the WF game day parking which said all students/faculty after 12 need to be out of all the tailgate lots up to skytop. Then I talked directly to the parking gal who said that after 1230 the lots will be open to permit holders/tailgaters.

Right from the horses mouth. Translation I'm there and set to go by 3. TexanMark take note and get to my place sooner vs later. Someone else should call as if she was wrong she should have figure it out by now. 443-4652

I will leave work at 3 and shoot for 330-345 I cant imagine the lot will be to filled, If not Marks in charge of saving me a spot in the inner circle.

Yoo hoo! Just talked to SU parking services directly. You're directed to listen to a long special message re the WF game day parking which said all students/faculty after 12 need to be out of all the tailgate lots up to skytop. Then I talked directly to the parking gal who said that after 1230 the lots will be open to permit holders/tailgaters.

Right from the horses mouth. Translation I'm there and set to go by 3. TexanMark take note and get to my place sooner vs later. Someone else should call as if she was wrong she should have figure it out by now. 443-4652

That's great. I can't be there till probably 430 but I'll shoot for sooner.