Breaking out my "Shut it Down" T-shirt for this stretch playoff run. | Syracusefan.com

Breaking out my "Shut it Down" T-shirt for this stretch playoff run.

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
I feel like we need to create something for the home stretch. Not sure we've had a stretch of top teams like this to end the season, so I think everyone needs to do something even if you are not superstitious. I went through my stack of Orange tees and found an oldie but goodie. Hope it brings good luck starting tonight.

If we lose, it had nothing to do with my apparel or whether I was sitting in my lucky seat, wearing my lucky hat or what I had for dinner.

Let's Go Orange!!! We have complete control of our destiny.

that's it, i'm bringing out the dynasty tees.

that 07-08 team was an underrated, short-lived dynasty IMO

that's it, i'm bringing out the dynasty tees.

that 07-08 team was an underrated, short-lived dynasty IMO
D8290A52-40FE-45F5-B23C-99675F726792.jpeg

I might make a special trip to the bar to actually watch the game, since I’m sure it’ll be blacked out again for me. Meh.

Accnetwork.com works wonders on the Ipad or Computer.

I "AM" superstitious so I will do my occasional thing of standing through the entire game, except commercials. If we lose, you will know my legs gave out.

I brought mine to Cali for this trip as well. I'll try to get it on before the game is over...
I'm going to blame you for the loss tonight.. If you didn't wear it, that;s why we lost. If you did wear it, that's why we lost. MIne is going back on the bottom of the pile. It will be a long time before it sees light of day.

I'm going to blame you for the loss tonight.. If you didn't wear it, that;s why we lost. If you did wear it, that's why we lost. MIne is going back on the bottom of the pile. It will be a long time before it sees light of day.
Didn't even try to get back to the hotel to put it on. So sure, my bad.