Brendan Paul... i think may be in trouble. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Brendan Paul... i think may be in trouble.

His picture and name were on the nationally broadcast NBC Nightly News tonight. Not in an SU uniform fortunately.

Word through the grapevine is Brendan knew where and how to procure 100% pure Cambodian breast milk. It made him invaluable to Diddy’s operation.
IMG_7465.jpeg

Also why is Diddy dealing drugs? Doesn't he have more money than he could spend in a lifetime from his music? I'm so confused.
He wasn’t dealing drugs he (allegedly) was using drugs to keep people addicted, under his control and sex traffic them.

Why does power and fame corrupt so many people?

He wasn’t dealing drugs he (allegedly) was using drugs to keep people addicted, under his control and sex traffic them.

Why does power and fame corrupt so many people?

Because we’re all just monkeys who can talk

Last edited:
But they have a photo of Marek Dolezaj on the web page

Edit: Administrators - Thanks for moving this to the existing thread

Poor Marek. They updated the article and offered an editor’s note, but perhaps they should update the thumbnail on links as well.

I’m most concerned that people think this geek actually played for Syracuse. They’re probably thinking “no wonder we don’t see them in March anymore”.
Funny that the media aren't reporting him as a Fairmont St. player (didn't play much there either) where he played just as many seasons and graduated from.

Funny that the media aren't reporting him as a Fairmont St. player (didn't play much there either) where he played just as many seasons and graduated from.

On the bright side it still means the Syracuse name brand is relevant despite the lean years.

He is now Orange's most famous player.
It even made it to newspapers in England. The Syracuse angle is to show corruption in big time college sports. News sources usually have hidden motives