Brendan Paul transferring to Fairmont State | Syracusefan.com

Brendan Paul transferring to Fairmont State

OrangeDW

Living Legend
This is RIDICULOUS!!

Double digit losses for sure now!

I am so angsty!!

Maybe if Boeheim would put the walkons in a minute EARLIER when up by 20, this wouldn’t happen. And when’s the last time you heard him talk about the walkons in a press conference? Maybe he should show more appreciation for their contributions and we’d be able to hang onto our walkons! Maybe that’s why he can only beat Seattle, Colgate, Boston College, and Marathon Oil!

As I did not play or coach college basketball, and am not an observer at practice, I am unqualified to comment on SU basketball related matters.

Me neither. But one thing I’ve learned is that the guys who actually play are the ones who affect the W/L record.

That is wild as he is a Falk Sports Management major. Where will he get a better education in this field than Syracuse?

Maybe getting a scholarship at a lower level is an economic need or more desirable than two more years of SU tuition....just a guess

Me neither. But one thing I’ve learned is that the guys who actually play are the ones who affect the W/L record.
duh, that's common sense and not something that needs to be learned lol

So tell that to the people freaking out about Carey, Goodine, and Washington leaving.
I think the only one people were upset about was Goodine, because he didn't have an opportunity. Carey had many and couldn't come through...no one faults coach for that. Washington was brought in to be a bench player, and he parted ways for that reason. Goodine, however, he was a nice prospect with what seemed to be nice potential but didn't seem to be given the opportunity. Richmond appears to be similar, so we shall see.

This is RIDICULOUS!!

Double digit losses for sure now!

I am so angsty!!

Maybe if Boeheim would put the walkons in a minute EARLIER when up by 20, this wouldn’t happen. And when’s the last time you heard him talk about the walkons in a press conference? Maybe he should show more appreciation for their contributions and we’d be able to hang onto our walkons! Maybe that’s why he can only beat Seattle, Colgate, Boston College, and Marathon Oil!

This is silly. If you adjust to 40 MPG this past season the kid averaged 30 points per game in conference. Under the commonly accepted principle that PPG alone determines awesomeness at your position - he was clearly one of the better guards in the ACC.

Also, 10 rebounds per 40 minutes......damn!

It's a big loss.

:)

It's FAIRMONT state, people. Geez, know your West Virginia geography before you post.