why

• is there a poll?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • why?

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

We Are Syracuse

All Conference
played brewster a little while ago. Not saying when just for my purpose. Thoughts on McCollough: Made an ABSOLUTELY ridiculous block to put our game into overtime. Absolutely absurd. A lot of people up here said athlete wise, he is the closest thing they have seen to Anthony Davis. I guarded him for like 10-15 minutes and he guarded me. Im 6-4 and yet I almost single handedly fouled him out. I actually fouled him out in OT off the SAME move I got him with two times prior haha. Haha I got buss patterson with it as well and he had some kind words to say after I got him. McCollough mostly just scored off the post. He would get the ball, length as hell, turn and just shoot over our whole team. He scored 2 points on me and that was in OT. He just bumrushed me on a Hi-Lo and shot it right over me like I wasnt there. Shot release isnt nearly as low as some of you think.

Patterson played alright. I thought he should of shot a lot more but he had some SICK drive and dish passes. I would come up and help(draw a charge), and he would stop on a dime and instantly throw a perfect pass for a layup. He has a pretty shot. McCollough is a scary athlete tho. LOL my god I was so over matched but he didnt do much on me. I had him in foul trouble all game. Drew a nice charge on him when he had me from 10 feet, faced me up and I knew he was going baseline, and then just flopped once he lowered his shoulder. He missed a couple of easy 12 footers in my face in the first half. Pretty much unguardable for me down. Still he led their team in scoring. Both are good players obviously.

Points for McC. and Buss? Or an about guess? Maybe short stat line...?

And how did Ron look handling the ball?

Also, thanks for the brief update.

Points for McC. and Buss? Or an about guess? Maybe short stat line...?

And how did Ron look handling the ball?

Also, thanks for the brief update.

I believe McCollough had 24. I couldn't believe that when I saw it. But he had a couple huge baskets late including a big alley oop off a back screen. Ron had some good moves, handles are tight has good pull up jumper. Missed some threes cause he did that little no follow thru garbage.

played brewster a little while ago. Not saying when just for my purpose. Thoughts on McCollough: Made an ABSOLUTELY ridiculous block to put our game into overtime. Absolutely absurd. A lot of people up here said athlete wise, he is the closest thing they have seen to Anthony Davis. I guarded him for like 10-15 minutes and he guarded me. Im 6-4 and yet I almost single handedly fouled him out. I actually fouled him out in OT off the SAME move I got him with two times prior haha. Haha I got buss patterson with it as well and he had some kind words to say after I got him. McCollough mostly just scored off the post. He would get the ball, length as hell, turn and just shoot over our whole team. He scored 2 points on me and that was in OT. He just bumrushed me on a Hi-Lo and shot it right over me like I wasnt there. Shot release isnt nearly as low as some of you think.

Patterson played alright. I thought he should of shot a lot more but he had some SICK drive and dish passes. I would come up and help(draw a charge), and he would stop on a dime and instantly throw a perfect pass for a layup. He has a pretty shot. McCollough is a scary athlete tho. LOL my god I was so over matched but he didnt do much on me. I had him in foul trouble all game. Drew a nice charge on him when he had me from 10 feet, faced me up and I knew he was going baseline, and then just flopped once he lowered his shoulder. He missed a couple of easy 12 footers in my face in the first half. Pretty much unguardable for me down. Still he led their team in scoring. Both are good players obviously.
are you going to Duke?

also, you telling us the game went into overtime really narrows down the game it could be. Him fouling out probably singles it out to one game in particular.

Very easy to figure out who you are, but I won't put you out like that. I will only ask what if any college plans you have.

are you going to Duke?

also, you telling us the game went into overtime really narrows down the game it could be. Him fouling out probably singles it out to one game in particular.

It will take you less than 5 minutes to figure out exactly who it is, but he doesn't want everyone to know so we should let him be.

All; I can say or think is What? I rolled by him and crushed him and cut right and faked him into the air with a fadeaway hook from the corner. He never had a chance!After the inbounds and back on defense he went up high for a J, I cold cocked him with my four post quad cane. He dropped holding on to his junk and limped into the locker area. I was given a personal foul for laughing too loud.

I thought you were in Boland and were playing some snow football against the Frosh in ol' Brewster.

Too bad.

Thanks for the report. Do you think Patterson can play backup PG for Syracuse next year?

BrnFvrCuse welcome back, we've been wondering where you went. Obviously your game outgrew the Dewitt Area Y.

Thanks for the report. Do you think Patterson can play backup PG for Syracuse next year?

I do think so. He has a great shot, good handles, had a great drive and finish late. IDK about defense because they played a 3-2 and man.

Very easy to figure out who you are, but I won't put you out like that. I will only ask what if any college plans you have.
Don't know for sure yet. Talking to a couple of D2 schools, and some small D1s just waiting to see what all they do with their scholarship. Might do a preferred walk-on type deal at a good mid-major program where I'd fit. Schools are just so dang expensive now! Unreal! Recruiting process is so frustrating and hard so hopefully it works out.

Don't know for sure yet. Talking to a couple of D2 schools, and some small D1s just waiting to see what all they do with their scholarship. Might do a preferred walk-on type deal at a good mid-major program where I'd fit. Schools are just so dang expensive now! Unreal! Recruiting process is so frustrating and hard so hopefully it works out.

Well certainly if you can get a scholarship somewhere follow your dream. Otherwise find the place with the best education where you can compete at a good level as well. And my earlier comment about knowing how the rest of us feel was not directed towards you. Best of luck to you in the future

Well certainly if you can get a scholarship somewhere follow your dream. Otherwise find the place with the best education where you can compete at a good level as well. And my earlier comment about knowing how the rest of us feel was not directed towards you. Best of luck to you in the future
No worries. Also, appreciate it. My parents say the same thing but then I just tell them, D3s will make us broke! Great basketball but just so $$$$$... Talking to a couple "cheaper" mid major schools that are close to my hometown about doing the prefer walk on type deal. I'll wait it out for a little while as I send more tape out. Go cuse!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom