Brewster game | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Brewster game

why

• is there a poll?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • why?

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
No worries. Also, appreciate it. My parents say the same thing but then I just tell them, D3s will make us broke! Great basketball but just so $$$$$... Talking to a couple "cheaper" mid major schools that are close to my hometown about doing the prefer walk on type deal. I'll wait it out for a little while as I send more tape out. Go cuse!

Thanks dude. Good stuff and good luck.

Don't know for sure yet. Talking to a couple of D2 schools, and some small D1s just waiting to see what all they do with their scholarship. Might do a preferred walk-on type deal at a good mid-major program where I'd fit. Schools are just so dang expensive now! Unreal! Recruiting process is so frustrating and hard so hopefully it works out.
Much thanks for the info. Also, I deleted a post in which I speculated as to what your initials are. Sorry about that but I deleted it, and I'm pretty sure that my post confused people even more.

Either way, best of luck with recruiting and school selection. If you drew fouls on CMac and Buss, held Chris in check, you've got plenty of our respect and I'm sure you will get the respect of some good schools down the road time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom