Brian Cranston and my son | Syracusefan.com

Brian Cranston and my son

CaliCuse

All American
When my son was in high school he wrote cast and starred in show that impressed his teacher in the "gifted and talented class my son was in. It so happened that teacher knows Peter Hedges "Whats eating Gilbert Grape" who came to the opening night performance and was impressed. When my son traveled to LA one of his first contacts here was Brian Cranston who is friends with Peter Hedges. H Cranston's advice was to"stay away from Pron as in having to do with anything whether its in front of or in back of the camera. Cranston now a super star in "Breaking Bad".A good guy on many levels.

Am so excited for final episodes...but sad it is ending!

Cali awesome story!!! Cranston seems like a good dude!
HE IS. I never met the man but I would love to do that and thank him for his words to Terry He probably doesn't even remember this but god stuff shouldn't be forgotten by those who benefit from it. Funny, I wasn't an early fan of "Breaking Bad but now I'm waiting for those last few episodes like alll the others hooked big time. My personal favorite show for laughs is Big Bang Theory. My wife wasn't a fan early on but now is addicted as I am and loves the character development as much as me. Laughter is the best medicine and this is mainline funny.Bob Newhart's guest appearance is a classic. I think every top actor in that show should receive at least one Emmy. Jim Parsons has about three and its deserved. Sheldon isn't crazy because "His mother had him tested". :rolling: