Brian Kelly...Those who live in glass houses... | Syracusefan.com

Brian Kelly...Those who live in glass houses...

Nick44

All Conference
Shouldn't throw stones.

He is apparently interviewing with the Eagles.

I wonder if their board is freaking out?

After playing in the NC game, ND fans will try and justify this by saying that he wasn't that good of a coach. Just had good players.

Brian Kelly is a really good football coach.

He did at ND what nobody thought could be done anymore.

The loss to Alabama was certainly no surprise.

Still, I'm really surprised at this development but suspect that he will return to ND.

I wonder if their board is freaking out?

It is. A few calls for him to be fired for even interviewing and worries about recruits. Complaints tht Kelly said he'd retire at Notre Dame. Déjà vu.

It is. A few calls for him to be fired for even interviewing and worries about recruits. Complaints tht Kelly said he'd retire at Notre Dame. Déjà vu.

Shocking that another coach would actually look to go for the money. I thought DM was the only one...

From the "New Ara" forum on Scout's Notre Dame board is this delicious quote:

"This makes me mad. Has always said ND is his dream job doesnt want to be anywhere else. I sure hope he stays... for a long while."

Doug's a trendsetter. From now on "dream job" will have a whole new meaning.

It would be a very interesting search process for ND at this juncture; wonder if they'd pursue Fitzgerald from Northwestern and try to repeat Ara's success.
As a Giants fan I'd be delighted.

He is pulling a Chip Kelly. Using the NFL to scare his school to give him more money!

It would be a very interesting search process for ND at this juncture; wonder if they'd pursue Fitzgerald from Northwestern and try to repeat Ara's success.
As a Giants fan I'd be delighted.
How about Diaco?? Many people on here were singing his praises.

From the "New Ara" forum on Scout's Notre Dame board is this delicious quote:

"This makes me mad. Has always said ND is his dream job doesnt want to be anywhere else. I sure hope he stays... for a long while."

Doug's a trendsetter. From now on "dream job" will have a whole new meaning.

#DreamJob

If he goes, diaco will be NDs HC, and we didn't even ask him...

As an Eagles fan, I am obviously reaping the reward of a snide DeLeone to Giants comment I made previously... gosh, I hope the Eagles do not take this route.

If he goes, diaco will be NDs HC, and we didn't even ask him...
Don't think so. Can't recall when ND last hired from in-house, or from the defensive side (Willingham?).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom