Brian Kelly to LSU | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Brian Kelly to LSU

Exactly. Being overpaid $1 million and not catching it immediately is not a world of which I am familiar.

yeah, I am sure there will be some excuse but at what point do you pick up the phone and let somebody know? Either he or the accountant handling his LLC or finances must have noticed something? Hey Brian been looking at the quarterlies here, Any idea where the extra million came from? Right pocket, left pocket!!!

Like I said there will be some elaborate excuse and the State of Louisiana is a f-ed up place but seriously?

Last edited:
yeah, I am sure there will be some excuse but at what point do you pick up the phone and let somebody know? Either he or the accountant handling his LLC or finances must have noticed something? Hey Brian been looking at the quarterlies here, Any idea where the extra million came from? Right pocket, left pocket!!!

Like I said there will be some elaborate excuse and the State of Louisiana is a f-ed up place but seriously?
its actually illegal to accept payroll check when you know its a mistake in the amount

The littlest Cajun speaks with forked tongue

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom