Brian Kelly to LSU | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Brian Kelly to LSU

Serious question. I’m not a Twitter user but are young people from Louisiana /Deep South really impressed by this? Being the ‘slightly’ older age than young males plus being female and not from that area of the country - are young football recruits really swayed and wowed by something like this from Kelly? Otherwise why would either that recruit or Kelly do that? Is it a goof video just mocking Kelly? Is it real?

Serious question. I’m not a Twitter user but are young people from Louisiana /Deep South really impressed by this? Being the ‘slightly’ older age than young males plus being female and not from that area of the country - are young football recruits really swayed and wowed by something like this from Kelly? Otherwise why would either that recruit or Kelly do that? Is it a goof video just mocking Kelly? Is it real?
It sure is a long way from Syracuse to the SEC.

The comments below are awesome. Something about a squirrel man and mace that I definitely do not understand
There are some really funny replies.

AE4A7FBF-AD94-455E-A424-E7011DA4E7F8.jpeg

He is off to a great start down there. Eddie O is a hard act to follow.

Who would've thought Brian Kelly was a VooDoo daddy. He must be going deep into his ancient celtic ancestry to get some druid magick to rule Louisiana.

Besides the weird Brian Kelly dancing, this video thing is an amazing recruiting piece

Haha Syracuse grabbing a mention in this Josiah Johnson thread about Kelly… pretty funny responses all the way around. NSFW language though, heads up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom