Bring a fan to Rutgers game challenge | Syracusefan.com

Bring a fan to Rutgers game challenge

EastCoast2

Board Mathematician
In a feeble attempt to increase attendance Saturday, everybody try to convince at least one person per day for the rest of the week to come Saturday.

When you get a "commitment", post here, and we'll keep score.

GO

I thought this was going to be about bringing a Rutgers fan. But then I remember that another dozen people wouldn't really matter.

I thought this was going to be about bringing a Rutgers fan. But then I remember that another dozen people wouldn't really matter.

This is something I have been trying to do up here in Rochester. Pretty much all my buddies these days are post-HS friends, so they had nothing to do with Cuse. I try to make at least three games a year and I try to bring a different buddy to each one in an attempt to get them hooked. I think there might be a shot that I can convince one, and maybe two of them, to get season tickets with me next year.

I still stand by the statement that if 20,000 people go to the dome and bring just one person with them, we get a nice crowd of 40,000. It isn't hard and it isn't expensive. The problem is that many of the people who would be the ones to try something like this already have season tix, so they have been sitting in their carved out space for a decade or two. Making it tough to invite somebody.

In a feeble attempt to increase attendance Saturday, everybody try to convince at least one person per day for the rest of the week to come Saturday.

GO

I convince two every week with Buddah's tickets, easy sell with good seats

GO
I have 4 so far...

Bring a student. They're free.

Anyone driving up from the DC area that needs a rider or a ride?

After driving up solo for the Wake game I'll be bringing my cousin, his wife from PA (only other game they saw was BC last year but want to go again surprisingly) along with myself, my wife, and my son from southern PA. My other cousin and his bride live in NY state and after going to a few games with me years past they are now season ticket holders. So it'seither myself +4 or myself +6 depending on how you want to add them.

Anyone driving up from the DC area that needs a rider or a ride?
Or, if there is no-one available for a ride-share kinda thing, if I spend the money to drive up is there anyone that has a ticket they're not using?

I got 2 coming and if i were a particular costume and dye it orange 2 more will come. So im looking for it now
GO ORANGE!!

I mailed 3 tickets to Millhouse but I doubt he has 3 friends. So I assume he'll use them to solicit male prostitutes.

Down in front! I can't, my butt hurts! Ok, I understand, can you at least go stand in the tunnel please?

Picked up one extra ticket for my son and think I have 2 from work going. Keep it up.

GO
I have about 20 coming

out of the 50, we do have one rutgers alumni. I will make sure he is in orange as well

out of the 50, we do have one rutgers alumni. I will make sure he is in orange as well

Haha wait til yer in the middle of nowhere, stop for a bathroom break, and everyone else rush back to the bus so ya can leave him behind. I don't care if it IS the Northeast in October, I have this great vision of a lonely Rutgers fan with a one of those foam number-one fingers standing in the badlands while tumbleweed roll by.

My two roommates without season tickets should be going. Depends how well I can get the smell of bacon to waft upstairs.
ron-swanson.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom