Briscoe | Syracusefan.com

Briscoe

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
Is supposed to be at the St Johns game according to Zagoria.

Are we still after Briscoe? I feel like we are pushing harder for Malachi Richardson and Derrick Jones

Wish that Briscoe could choose for himself, of Jones and Richardson...I think Briscoe would fit best in the Cuse system.

Trust the staff. Richardson has length. He will fit perfect with Joseph. I feel like briscoe is kind of in the whitehead category. Great player, but looking to be the man on a certain team. He knows that won't happen here.

Richardson fits SU's 2-3zone 6'6 SG at the top of the zone
He has a near 6'11 wingspan as well. th_shaqoohhh.png

Francis what else do you like about Malachi? Can you give a brief report, or have you somewhere else?

I am no Francis, and I hope he steps in and fills in where I leave off, but I saw Malachi play with Roberson, and he will look great at the top of our zone. 6'6 with long arms . . . if he and Patterson ever play at the top of the zone together they will be able to extend their arms sideline to sideline.

The biggest thing you need to know about Malachi is that he's one of the best shooters in the world for his age.

Francis what else do you like about Malachi? Can you give a brief report, or have you somewhere else?
Great shooter(probably the best in his class), nice size and length, able to play multiple positions. What I always remember and like the most about him is how clutch he was in the state chip for RC against Karl Towns(UK commit) team. Every time they made a run Malachi kept making dagger three after dagger three. It really showed how he's not afraid of the moment and will always have the confidence to take and make big shots. Type of player that fills out a box score with numbers like 18pts, 6rbs, 3ast, 2stls. Needs to improve off the bounce. He's not a clumsy ball handler or anything like that but he's more comfortable in catch n shoot situations and straight line drives to the lane. If he can improve as a play maker on the ball then he'll really be something special. Should be the man this season being back at Trenton Catholic, so it'll be interesting to see how his overall game improves.

Great shooter(probably the best in his class), nice size and length, able to play multiple positions. What I always remember and like the most about him is how clutch he was in the state chip for RC against Karl Towns(UK commit) team. Every time they made a run Malachi kept making dagger three after dagger three. It really showed how he's not afraid of the moment and will always have the confidence to take and make big shots. Type of player that fills out a box score with numbers like 18pts, 6rbs, 3ast, 2stls. Needs to improve off the bounce. He's not a clumsy ball handler or anything like that but he's more comfortable in catch n shoot situations and straight line drives to the lane. If he can improve as a play maker on the ball then he'll really be something special. Should be the man this season being back at Trenton Catholic, so it'll be interesting to see how his overall game improves.
You beat me to it again, my man. :) Was just about to post about how he took over in the TOC, most high-pressured game a high school basketball player could have. And all of this done as a soph. Ice in the veins.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom