Brisset | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Brisset

In my Cuse fandom I haven't seen many better rebounders at the 3/4 spot. Incredible knack for the ball.

In my Cuse fandom I haven't seen many better rebounders at the 3/4 spot. Incredible knack for the ball.

So, you didn’t see Wes Johnson?

And, as much maligned as he was (and to some extent, rightly so) -
Paul Harris was a monster on the boards, especially for a dude his height.

And there was this one kid, Carmelo something or other... ;)

Starting to think the realization that he will be back next season be is sinking in. Seems like less auditioning and more win focus this road trip.

That’s not a bad thing. Ran into him and Hughes as they were leaving destiny the other day. Oshae is 6’9, 180? I’m 6’4 and 250. He didn’t seem so big. He’s got to bulk up to take his game to the next level. Maybe add 20lbs of muscle? He’s tall, but not big.

That’s not a bad thing. Ran into him and Hughes as they were leaving destiny the other day. Oshae is 6’9, 180? I’m 6’4 and 250. He didn’t seem so big. He’s got to bulk up to take his game to the next level. Maybe add 20lbs of muscle? He’s tall, but not big.

He is absolutely heavier than 180.

JB never mentioned OB in his recap of the game during his presser (he commented when a questioner brought OB's name up). Thought that was kinda weird. OB was clearly the best SU player on the floor last night.

Are you referring to this one. ;):)

JadedSoupyAngelfish-size_restricted.gif
I see you found some footage of my church league games.

He is absolutely heavier than 180.

Maybe 200? I remember the announcers giving his weight last night and thinking I’ve got a good 40-50lbs on him.

Wes, Melo, Billy Owens, and Wallace would be my Mt. Rushmore of SU rebounding forwards. Not a coincidence that they went on to be all long time NBA players at the minimum.

Harris is honorable mention, held back only by his height. If he was 6’8-6’9, he might be number 1, rebounding wise.

*Derrick Coleman is easily number 1, but he was 6’10 and played Center his junior year and sometimes as a senior if I recall. I was trying to list guys closer to Brissett’s height and role.

Wes, Melo, Billy Owens, and Wallace would be my Mt. Rushmore of SU rebounding forwards. Not a coincidence that they went on to be all long time NBA players at the minimum.

Harris is honorable mention, held back only by his height. If he was 6’8-6’9, he might be number 1, rebounding wise.

*Derrick Coleman is easily number 1, but he was 6’10 and played Center his junior year and sometimes as a senior if I recall. I was trying to list guys closer to Brissett’s height and role.
Great list and context. I would potentially add Hak to that list... also a decent NBA career?

Great list and context. I would potentially add Hak to that list... also a decent NBA career?

Yes. Agreed. He’s right there too. A solid 8 rebound per game guy his last 3 years, and a very solid NBA career.

I saw all of them, but I also said 'one of the best' not 'the best'.

I guess people aren't seeing what I'm seeing, which is fair enough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom