Brissett missing a bunny... | Syracusefan.com

Brissett missing a bunny...

...on the very final play is the perfect GIF description of 2018-19.

Good riddance on so many levels, accept for that one night against Duke...

I honestly thought the exact same thing - perfect visual representation of the season.

It was the one thing that made me smile tonight......he didn't even do any weird contortions with his body, I always thought that's why he missed every bunny, but no, it doesn't even matter. He can miss any bunny, in any fashion. It's a skill even a small child couldn't duplicate.

I mean he had a pretty good game though. Played strong tonight.

He had some good moments but he was also cripplingly bad at times as well tonight.

He had some good moments but he was also cripplingly bad at times as well tonight.
The thing with Oshae is that he is good, he just doesn’t know what his strengths are. Yeah he misses bunnies, but I swear if he just attacked the rim rather than settle for jumpers, he would have been a 15 points per game scorer this year. He could live at the free throw line.

The thing with Oshae is that he is good, he just doesn’t know what his strengths are. Yeah he misses bunnies, but I swear if he just attacked the rim rather than settle for jumpers, he would have been a 15 points per game scorer this year. He could live at the free throw line.

Yep.

100%.

Is it just me, or does he actually seem to shrink in height the closer he gets to the rim, unless unopposed as on the nice slam tonight?

I'd swear he begins the drive as tall as Billy Owens and ends it no taller than Allen Griffin.

100%.

Is it just me, or does he actually seem to shrink in height the closer he gets to the rim, unless unopposed as on the nice slam tonight?

I'd swear he begins the drive as tall as Billy Owens and ends it no taller than Allen Griffin.

Relatively short vertical jump is my guess

100%.

Phenomenal observation.

His 2 second half I GOT THIS possessions were classics of his genre. Every single SU fan seeing him staring at the rim from 16 feet away while dribbling were saying "don't do this don't do this don't do this"

it's very easy to see the future when he's in that mode. kind reminds me of jason hart. not comparing the players, just comparing how we can all tell when they're in that state of mind where it's not going to end well

Oshae will improve. He has the tools and talent. He had a sophomore slump. Lets stop chasing players away before they develop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom