Brissett's Efficiency | Syracusefan.com

Brissett's Efficiency

br801

Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner Hoops Leading Scorer
Over his last three games, he's averaged 18 points while shooting .533 from the field (.429 on 3s), .762 from the line (on 7 attempts per game), 8.7 rebounds and 2.7 assists, all while playing just under 33 minutes per game. If he continues to perform at this level, this will be a fun season.

If he could finish around the rim he’d be a beast. Still struggling through contact
No doubt there's plenty of room for improvement there, but I expect he'll figure it out.

This is a great thing to see for him. His rebounding appears to be getting back to last year as well. I sure hope he stays aggressive as we will definitely need that come ACC time, and beyond.

I really want to see how he does today. Georgetown has guys who can match his size and athleticism. He won't be able to bully guys today.

Not so good today. We really need more consistency from him

Not so good today. We really need more consistency from him

He was a missed fast break dunk away from 14 and 9 on 50% shooting.

But...he missed a fast break dunk. He was ok. Always feel like he’s right on the verge but...

At least he hit the boards and had a couple hoops in our run that helped.

He was a missed fast break dunk away from 14 and 9 on 50% shooting.

But...he missed a fast break dunk. He was ok. Always feel like he’s right on the verge but...
I'm
At least he hit the boards and had a couple hoops in our run that helped.
He didn't try to force too much offensively (10 shots in 37 minutes, and only attempted 3 threes), uncharacteristically missed a bunch of free throws, and rebounded well. If his bad games are like this going forward, we'll be okay. Battle and Hughes carried the offensive load today and it was enough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom