broke my hip | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

broke my hip

I have had so many friends go down and require surgery, just in the last couple years. One broke her hip three years ago, and two weeks ago broke the other one. I have become very cautious but I still walk outside almost every day.

Please look into the handicapped area. The view isn’t the greatest but it is easily accessible. That may be good for you.

Best wishes to you, 11! I am glad you reached out. Keep us posted on your progress.

Stuckinbig11, my Brockport friend. Get well quick, and get a set of these for next winter.

71htncT%2B%2B2L._SL1200_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/STABILicers-...009ZPWMIE/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

But did you score before you fell?? :)
Different day, different place, but I was in Asheville playing 2 on 1 with my granddaughters--me passing and feeding my 9-yr-old teammate and trying to stop the 12-yr-old. For some stupid reason, I took a charge and went down. I was not hurt.

I fell on the ice on Sunday and landed on my hip. I am now in Rochester's Strong Memorial Hospital with a new hip. I could not get last night's game on the tube nor in ESPNACCnet, so I had to track it through play-by-play on ESPN.com. I am going home today and hope to watch the replay. Meanwhile, I look forward to reading all of your posts (well maybe not all) so I can relive the game.
Best of luck and get well soon! I'm actually getting my cast off my left foot on the 5th after aa month of crawling around my house chasing my daughter. Broken anything is highly unenjoyable, but life doesnt stop for anyone unfortunately.

Edir: on the flip side, I now have the fortitude to not itch a spot if I dont want to.

I fell on the ice on Sunday and landed on my hip. I am now in Rochester's Strong Memorial Hospital with a new hip. I could not get last night's game on the tube nor in ESPNACCnet, so I had to track it through play-by-play on ESPN.com. I am going home today and hope to watch the replay. Meanwhile, I look forward to reading all of your posts (well maybe not all) so I can relive the game.

Oh no so sorry Doug. Hoping you have a full and quick recuperation. Take it easy please. It’s an amazing time to be alive with the ability to replace knees, hips etc.

I had knee surgery this morning and my Dr said he had 3 surgeries added on today from people who slipped on the ice last night. Hope you feel better really soon and can make up to the 300's.

Just want to add my best wishes Doug.

We all have some version of not being quite as rubberized as we were in our youth.

Get well soon.

Ice is a serious problem in the winter, many people are injured - or worse - slipping and falling every year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom