Broke out my Ncaa Football 2014 | Syracusefan.com

Broke out my Ncaa Football 2014

upperdeck

Living Legend
Updated the rosters to this year. changed the play calling for SU to more of a Baylor Mix. I have played 3 games multiple times this year. My limited ability at playing this game is an added factor.

smoked CCst every time

never beat MTSt in 4-5 tries. Lost every game by 7-14 pts . WRs never got open

play CMU won 45-21, Pierce/Phillips/Dungey had huge days.. Custics drops 2/3 of his passes, the Oline cant run block and Strickland gets blown up in the backfield every other play..

I bought an XBOX S for the sole purpose of playing NCAA 14. Great community of people that continue to update the rosters every year. It's a shame the game isn't made anymore.

Updated the rosters to this year. changed the play calling for SU to more of a Baylor Mix. I have played 3 games multiple times this year. My limited ability at playing this game is an added factor.

smoked CCst every time

never beat MTSt in 4-5 tries. Lost every game by 7-14 pts . WRs never got open

play CMU won 45-21, Pierce/Phillips/Dungey had huge days.. Custics drops 2/3 of his passes, the Oline cant run block and Strickland gets blown up in the backfield every other play..

This post reminds me of a college football, 21st century update of a favorite childhood read of mine.
IMG_6954.JPG

Still not backward compatible with the One, I believe. Have thought about picking up an old 360 just for this game, but as you said... time is a limiting factor for gaming these days.

Ncaa 14 was a great game, wish my ps3 was still working, its not available on ps4.

I was just thinking about doing the same thing a few nights ago when the girl was at dinner with friends. Went as far as dragging the 360 out, and idk what happened after that lol

Who did you use for rosters?

Makes no sense to me why they don't still make this game. Create a generic college football game with advance customization. The online community would take it from there. Developers just focus on game play and graphics.

My girl is going out of town the weekend after LSU. As long as I'm not in the office, this will be my weekend

I'm going to break out my after the games today. For anyone that wants a little bit more information here is a video:

I play this game on my PS3 prettt much year round. Best game ever.