Bronny James | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Bronny James

My brother in law who never had any heart issues ended up with myocarditis after his bout with Covid. He felt fine, returned to work after testing negative and suffered a severe heart attack. Covid itself, has shown it can have very negative effects on the heart, even if the Covid symptoms were mild. Unfortunately at that point (he got Covid early) he had never even been vaccinated,
Another example sadly. Who knows Bronny could have had a congenital condition. Rather wait for facts than conjecture,

The only thing I'll say on this, fully admitting it to be conjecture on my part - athletes can induce heart attacks from working themselves too hard, just like older people can by shoveling wet heavy snow. You can over-work the heart.

And if there is one kid who probably holds himself to a near-unreachable standard, it would be The Son of the GOAT (arguably ...). I just hope the kid can recover to normal health. I hope it wasn't too severe.

It would almost be better if it wasn't congenital, but he just worked himself too hard. Because if it's in your genes, then that stuff is always a risk. Wishing him good health.

Glad to see he’s already home. Interesting article though. Seems he had a full screening earlier this year. But the stats about how often this happens are a bit shocking.
Coming from a family with heart conditions - notably Marfan Syndrome - I know more about this than 99% of writers, and unfortunately 60% of doctors. There are many reasons for male college athletes - notably BIPOC basketball (and volleyball) players - but no one with a reasonable mind wants to listen to the scientific facts.

Taller, thinner people (athletes) have expanded (and oftentimes thinner) aortas (and heart walls... and other connective tissue weaknesses). One of the BEST ways to diagnose elevated risk? The eyes. Either floating retinas (or bad eyesight due to connective tissue), or related symptoms - from birth, which get worse over age.

What worries me is that BOTH sides of the COVID vaccine debate are blaming things. "[such-and-such] wasn't vaccinated, so they developed myocarditis..." and "[they] got the vaccine, which likely caused him to experience cardiac arrest..."

Coming from a family with heart conditions - notably Marfan Syndrome - I know more about this than 99% of writers, and unfortunately 60% of doctors. There are many reasons for male college athletes - notably BIPOC basketball (and volleyball) players - but no one with a reasonable mind wants to listen to the scientific facts.

Taller, thinner people (athletes) have expanded (and oftentimes thinner) aortas (and heart walls... and other connective tissue weaknesses). One of the BEST ways to diagnose elevated risk? The eyes. Either floating retinas (or bad eyesight due to connective tissue), or related symptoms - from birth, which get worse over age.

What worries me is that BOTH sides of the COVID vaccine debate are blaming things. "[such-and-such] wasn't vaccinated, so they developed myocarditis..." and "[they] got the vaccine, which likely caused him to experience cardiac arrest..."
Wasn’t familiar with any of that. Thanks for sharing.

The body type you described with the bad eyesight troubled my soul to the core because thats literally me. Gave it a read thanks.

it saved my aunt's life.
I've never heard of it personally. I check some of the boxes, scoliosis, taller, slender, nearsightedness so it's definitely something I'll pay attention to.

I've never heard of it personally. I check some of the boxes, scoliosis, taller, slender, nearsightedness so it's definitely something I'll pay attention to.
Chest arc’ed / protruding is also a sign, but it can be super slight and only gets worse with 2-4 open heart surgeries and broken breast bones.

We never know what people have gone through on this internet thing…

The only thing I'll say on this, fully admitting it to be conjecture on my part - athletes can induce heart attacks from working themselves too hard, just like older people can by shoveling wet heavy snow. You can over-work the heart.

And if there is one kid who probably holds himself to a near-unreachable standard, it would be The Son of the GOAT (arguably ...). I just hope the kid can recover to normal health. I hope it wasn't too severe.

It would almost be better if it wasn't congenital, but he just worked himself too hard. Because if it's in your genes, then that stuff is always a risk. Wishing him good health.
Add into the mix the hyper caffeinated drinks out there today that kids love and you have another danger/risk factor to consider.

Add into the mix the hyper caffeinated drinks out there today that kids love and you have another danger/risk factor to consider.

From my cold dead hands…possibly literally lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom