Brought our C- game against top ten team on road | Syracusefan.com

Brought our C- game against top ten team on road

Our staff didn't force Miami to drop 5-6 passes in the first half.

I'm all about this staff but some of you are really excited by moral victories.

I'll declare a moral victory. In the past, we have been blown out in games like this. This loss shows significant improvement over most of the past 15 years.

Oh, BS.

Being excited about going toe-to-toe with a top 10 team, a week after beating the #2 team, isn't about "moral victories." Sometimes you lose, and still applaud your players for fighting hard. We could have won today, but didn't play well enough to do so. But there's nothing wrong with being supportive of the team for giving one of the best teams all they could handle on the road.

On to FSU.

It is really more like Dungey had a D game and the rest of the team played a B+ game. Tough to overcome an off game from the most important position on the team, but the team came very close to doing it. Despite ED's first half, we ended up with almost 400 yds of O. Remember all those yrs of 305 yds of Off?

If throwing 4 picks and fumbling is our C- game, I'd hate to see our D game.

If throwing 4 picks and fumbling is our C- game, I'd hate to see our D game.
Watch video from 2005-2008. We probably have a D game or two mixed in with all of the F's.

Watch video from 2005-2008. We probably have a D game or two mixed in with all of the 's.
D games are relative. Those were our a games back then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom