Broyld and Smallwood highlights at milford | Syracusefan.com

Broyld and Smallwood highlights at milford

Ashton moves like Terrell Prior does. Long stride, but very very smooth.

Love. Those. Highlights.

They will look good in Orange.

Can Broyld throw? and I agree about Smallwood being quick

ehhhhhhhhhhh blown coverage... woobly. but not to bad.

Not sure what Milford's schedule looks like, but I do know that both of the local fields they play on are now under several feet of water, along with several homes and businesses in this area.

this kid is a beast...what happens to hunt/kinder when he steps on campus

That move Smallwood put on the safety was almost unfair. And Ashton certainly has a knack for making people miss.

Not sure what Milford's schedule looks like, but I do know that both of the local fields they play on are now under several feet of water, along with several homes and businesses in this area.

Milford does not have a home game again until Septembet 24th.

sucks for practice though.
Maybe but those of us in the area have bigger problems right now. Additionally, Milford practices at their own location, basically a vacant field adjacent to their facility.

I still do not get the people who say Broyld can't play QB for us. He throws well enough for Division 1, and his legs more than make up for the deficiencies in how tidy his throwing is. He adds a completely different dimension to the team. Also showed really great poise in making small moves in the pocket to avoid pressure.

It looks like he wanted to throw on his two runs, but that o-line looks pretty bad (at least on those two plays). I like what I see though. Hopefully he's got it above the neck to play quarterback.

Maybe but those of us in the area have bigger problems right now. Additionally, Milford practices at their own location, basically a vacant field adjacent to their facility.

Joe, you're not flooded at all, are you?

Joe, you're not flooded at all, are you?
My family is not. Our area is. The fields at NHS and UVHS where Milford plays are under probably 20 feet of water.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom