Bruce Feldman talking Dino Babers. | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Bruce Feldman talking Dino Babers.

I’d rather they encase the university inside a giant greenhouse so it will feel like California 365 days a year. Then build a man made lake and harness the moon’s gravity so Dino can go surfing on his days off. No more negative recruiting about the weather.
Yes, yes, yes, and yes. And double like

If it's indeed $25 million, I'd like to see it go towards updating some of the Dome facade with glass. That would be my #1 priority after this roof is done.

#2 would Dome seating, and #3 would be a nice addition to the IPF as someone else has mentioned

But apparently this money goes towards player priority only, so I guess housing if that's needed

The concourse thing is nearly impossible. Not much room to expand out bc the Dome is blocked in by other buildings etc. The only chance IMO was building a big atrium type thing in the area where they decided to put the new law school.
Jake is that you?

It can be done - the original dome rendering showed this... and there’s more space between the buildings than you might think. Like everything else it comes down to $$$ and priorities.

Jake is that you?

It can be done - the original dome rendering showed this... and there’s more space between the buildings than you might think. Like everything else it comes down to $$$ and priorities.

Ha. I've been lucky enough to talk to Pete Sala several times maybe 5-6 years ago about Dome improvements and I don't think the appetite was there to blow out the walls and expand. For the record I totally agree the concourses should be 2-3x wider.

Ha. I've been lucky enough to talk to Pete Sala several times maybe 5-6 years ago about Dome improvements and I don't think the appetite was there to blow out the walls and expand. For the record I totally agree the concourses should be 2-3x wider.
A lot can change in 5-6 years. That being said $$$ is the biggest obstacle.

They have got to do something about the concrete bunker vibe the dome gives off, though. They will have to to remain competitive in the facilities arms race in the future

I have it on good authority that it would, but it must be recorded and played on syracusefan.com for one week.
Dino’s wish is my command. My wife already knows Dino comes ahead of everything else in life. Clear pecking order.

Was hoping we’d hear the big $$$ announcement for the football program during Clemson week. Do we know if the gift is locked in and the donor is not wavering after last week’s performance?

It was never going to be Clemson week. No the donor is not wavering.
Great news. Do they at least have a timeline for this or is that not set yet?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom