Bruce Pearl is | Syracusefan.com

Bruce Pearl is

NYCorange

2nd String
Slimey as they come, and also a ***ing good college basketball coach. I've loved watching his teams since the run he made with UW-Milwaukie and Joah Tucker.

playing with house money. Program has already been named in the FBI scandal, a coach has been fired and players are sitting out. If he wins it all, it would be absolutely perfect and egg in the NCAAs face.

Hah. Never thought of it that way...

playing with house money. Program has already been named in the FBI scandal, a coach has been fired and players are sitting out. If he wins it all, it would be absolutely perfect and egg in the NCAAs face.

Well, since you put it that way ... :)

Good coach scumbag person

Three of the HC's in the round of eight: Calipari, Pearl, Sampson
.gif

Pearl is a helluva coach. So is Calipari. These guys get the maximum effort out of their players.

I don't think tom is a bad guy.
Anybody who responds how he did last year to the Dr. Nassir sexual assault trial last year told me Izzo is scum.
He totally got away with that. Michigan State is lucky the media attention went away.
Izzo actually said the trial verdict had been a “difficult week for me” and he hoped “the right person was convicted.”

Anybody who responds how he did last year to the Dr. Nassir s e xual assault trial last year told me Izzo is scum.
He totally got away with that. Michigan State is lucky the media attention went away.
Izzo actually said the trial verdict had been a “difficult week for me” and he hoped “the right person was convicted.”
He handled that situation very poorly but I don't think he's a bad guy.