Bruce Pearl is | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Bruce Pearl is

Pearl is a living, breathing embodiment of how utterly - - - - ed up college sports is.

Guy should have been banned for life. Instead he’s in the Final 4. It’s a total joke.

Banned for what? Lol

Banned for what? Lol
His assistant coach just coped a deal with the FBI.
Chuck Person plead guilty. He is going go to prison. Do you think he was steering kids to agents without Pearl’s knowledge?

He had players suspended last year because of the FBI investigation.
What he did at Iowa was so dirty he is lucky he wasn’t blackballed.

He lied to his employer about Craft and then lied to the NCAA about it.
He is scum and is lucky the SEC culture allowed him to get the Auburn job.

The thing is, if you are going to be a slimey dirt bag, at least win and be a slimey dirt bag. what is the other slimey dirt bags excuse?

His assistant coach just coped a deal with the FBI.
Chuck Person plead guilty. He is going go to prison. Do you think he was steering kids to agents without Pearl’s knowledge?

He had players suspended last year because of the FBI investigation.
What he did at Iowa was so dirty he is lucky he wasn’t blackballed.

He lied to his employer about Craft and then lied to the NCAA about it.
He is scum and is lucky the SEC culture allowed him to get the Auburn job.

And he replaced Person with this guy. Obviously we've had our issues with the NCAA and I wouldn't have objected if JB had been forced to retire after the most recent situation, but some people try way too hard to look for hypocrisy on the board.

Auburn assistant Ira Bowman suspended amid investigation into federal bribery scheme

His first scandal waay back, was lying and throwing a Syracuse local guy and Corcoran grad, Jimmy Collins under the bus. That automatically makes me wish you lose every game you're involved in for life.

Banned for what? Lol

Lying repeatedly to Tennessee and the NCAA.

Look, college sports is dirty as hell and sometimes I’m ashamed to follow it so closely. But all the hand wringing is such total nonsense when guys like a Bruce Pearl are allowed to lie and cheat, then are welcomed back to the club with open arms.

My wife is a high school varsity coach. If she had an incident where she lied to her AD, Principal and the state athletics administration, she would be unemployable forever. Not in college though. Bastions of integrity and “student athletes” that they are.

My son is named after a friend of mine that passed away who had gone to Auburn. I was lucky enough to score Final Four tickets this year, so for one weekend in Minnesota, I'll be a Tiger fan.