Bryan Colangelo Might Be In Trouble | Syracusefan.com

Bryan Colangelo Might Be In Trouble

Zero chance that it’s not him.

Hope he enjoyed working in the NBA.

Don't think the Russian bots are sophisticated enough to fake his voice, his thoughts, or his resentments.

What a d i c k. He done.

Saw this last night and was contemplating if it's going to be the sports story of the year. I'm thinking it is.

Just a hunch, but if he's the only GM in sports doing this I would be shocked. I'm going to guess there's more culprits out there across the 4 major sports leagues.

Just a hunch, but if he's the only GM in sports doing this I would be shocked. I'm going to guess there's more culprits out there across the 4 major sports leagues.

Agreed. Incredible high pressure job with millions constantly giving their thoughts on how you’re doing at your job...the more sensitive and insecure types are probably all doing this, lol.

If he was merely defending himself while taking petty shots at some in opposing organizations, I would find this kindve funny. Going as far to divulge personal info on his own players that they would not want out there is pretty foul. Fultz should be allowed to punch him in the mouth with no consequences.

Devil's advocate: We don't know that Colangelo is specifically behind the 4 active accounts. We know his office was contacted and then the accounts switched to private. That tells us somebody in the office is likely running those accounts, but it's no guarantee Colangelo is the guy.

Devil's advocate: We don't know that Colangelo is specifically behind the 4 active accounts. We know his office was contacted and then the accounts switched to private. That tells us somebody in the office is likely running those accounts, but it's no guarantee Colangelo is the guy.
Have you read the ringer article? I don’t think there’s a way to ever prove ownership without an admission by the owner but these reporters come about as close as you can

Have you read the ringer article? I don’t think there’s a way to ever prove ownership without an admission by the owner but these reporters come about as close as you can

The shirt collar thing is a dead giveaway, lol.

Arguing with Gabrielle Union...jeez. Wow.

If it’s not him, it’s gotta be someone super close to him that would know all his thoughts on these things. Like his dad, lol.

I don’t know what this all means, and of course what you say on twitter means a lot, but according to Mark Cuban NBA execs are allowed 7 burner accounts per agreement with twitter.

I don’t know what this all means, and of course what you say on twitter means a lot, but according to Mark Cuban NBA execs are allowed 7 burner accounts per agreement with twitter.
What the hell are burner accounts?

What the hell are burner accounts?

Extra accounts under anonymous handles/usernames.

Makes sense for public figures who want to tweet with people they know or something without it being attached to their professional account.

I’m sure the intent of that agreement isn’t to allow them to trash their players and divulge private info though.

The story about being in Beijing during the 2008 Olympics and losing respect for Dwayne Wade is the smoking gun.
That restaurant had to be locked down for USA BB and his dad was the GM of the USA team.

He did it.
Goodbye Bryan.
Hello David Griffin.

David Griffin actually has a good relationship with who?
LeBron James
LeBron to Philadelphia.

The shirt collar thing is a dead giveaway, lol.

Arguing with Gabrielle Union...jeez. Wow.

If it’s not him, it’s gotta be someone super close to him that would know all his thoughts on these things. Like his dad, lol.

According to Wade on twitter, Gabrielle Union wasn't even at the 08 Olympics

Extra accounts under anonymous handles/usernames.

Makes sense for public figures who want to tweet with people they know or something without it being attached to their professional account.

I’m sure the intent of that agreement isn’t to allow them to trash their players and divulge private info though.

Exactly. He’s in deep not for having the additional accounts but for what he used them for and said/divulged.

The story about being in Beijing during the 2008 Olympics and losing respect for Dwayne Wade is the smoking gun.
That restaurant had to be locked down for USA BB and his dad was the GM of the USA team.

He did it.
Goodbye Bryan.
Hello David Griffin.

David Griffin actually has a good relationship with who?
LeBron James
LeBron to Philadelphia.

I feel bad for Jerry who always seemed like a great guy and did a lot for USA basketball.

Great idea ... so their Twitter opinions can stay "secret" like the rest of social media!

Is the mark Cuban thing a joke? how could they limit how many burners accounts you have?