BT and MCW | Syracusefan.com

BT and MCW

Yeah. Toward the end of the game, I felt confident that I didn't really care who had the ball, and might make a move, as they passed the ball back and forth between them.

They looked great on Gamecast :bang:

Rigt now for his career I believe triche is 108-17. Despite his lack of confidence sometimes he is truly someone you can appreciate as a player ...someone who can give you a heck of a chance to win a ball game.

Gritty play down the stretch. The pull up jumper by Triche towards the end reminded me of a shot Scoop would take. Not afraid!!

Man they were amazing down the stretch. I had literally just got done telling someone that Triche wasn't feeling it today but he was playing like he was, and all of a sudden he knocks down what seemed like 3 or 4 shots right in a row.

Gotta say, I didn't want him shooting the free throws at the end though. I don't even know who I'd like to have shoot free throws at the end, but it seems like he's a less than 50% FT shooter in the final minutes of games.

God damn, the student section was the loudest I remember since the Georgetown game last year. That was fun to be a part of. My voice is gone.

Man they were amazing down the stretch. I had literally just got done telling someone that Triche wasn't feeling it today but he was playing like he was, and all of a sudden he knocks down what seemed like 3 or 4 shots right in a row.

Gotta say, I didn't want him shooting the free throws at the end though. I don't even know who I'd like to have shoot free throws at the end, but it seems like he's a less than 50% FT shooter in the final minutes of games.

God damn, the student section was the loudest I remember since the Georgetown game last year. That was fun to be a part of. My voice is gone.
Yea, kudos to the students for bringing a lot of energy. It was very apparent even on TV.

I'd want C.J first, MCW second. Taking the free throws to seal/win a game that is.

I'd want C.J first, MCW second. Taking the free throws to seal/win a game that is.

I think I'd probably say that as well, and then Triche kinda by default lol.

Also, it seemed like the rim was incredibly kind to both teams strictly when shooting free throws. Almost every free throw hit the rim 3-4 times before going down.

carter-williams missed 2 ft.s in the final minute against the cards. triche missed the front end in the final seconds today.

BT's drive and dish to Grant w/ the ferocious finish was my favorite play of the game - huge play following those two jump shots by BT. Yes, over the MCW's first half dunk.

fwiw i also think that if you commit an off the ball foul with 2.5 seconds left clock stopped and before the other team even has even inbounded it should be whistled intentional.

BT's drive and dish to Grant w/ the ferocious finish was my favorite play of the game - huge play following those two jump shots by BT. Yes, over the MCW's first half dunk.

That 3 possession stretch got us within reach

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

carter-williams missed 2 ft.s in the final minute against the cards. triche missed the front end in the final seconds today.

Actually, MCW made 1 of 2, he missed his second...BT did miss the front end of his one & one...he certainly needs to be clutch there as well, had he been so today he would have iced the game and the remaining 2.4 or whatever seconds wouldn't have mattered at all...

mcw made 1 of 2 in the last minute...twice. that's how i got to 2.

Huh?

Let me clarify. He said, "Despite his lack of confidence"

What he meant to say is, "Despite the fact that he sometimes seems to lack the outspoken, vocal traits that you would typically associate with a leader, Brandon has started every game in his Syracuse career and has grown into a solid senior unafraid to take the team on his back despite his apparent lack of outspokenness. Lack of being vocal is NOT to be confused with having a lack of confidence."

I hate when people think he lacks confidence.

All kidding aside, probably just a brain fart on his part.

Let me clarify. He said, "Despite his lack of confidence"

What he meant to say is, "Despite the fact that he sometimes seems to lack the outspoken, vocal traits that you would typically associate with a leader, Brandon has started every game in his Syracuse career and has grown into a solid senior unafraid to take the team on his back despite his apparent lack of outspokenness. Lack of being vocal is NOT to be confused with having a lack of confidence."

I hate when people think he lacks confidence.

All kidding aside, probably just a brain fart on his part.

When he is on the court he is very vocal. A lot of it is instruction vocal. But even TV highlights caught him yelling at guys (in a positive way).

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom