BT and MCW | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

BT and MCW

It wasn't that long ago that Triche hit 37 consecutive free throws to break Mike Lee's record. I hope he gets back on track.

It wasn't that long ago that Triche hit 37 consecutive free throws to break Mike Lee's record. I hope he gets back on track.

That's the only thing that bothers me right now. It seems like a lot of guys get worse here over their career.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I laughed out loud after MCW made the three with 1:30 to go. As he went up with it, my entire section yelled "no!". It was so clear it sounded rehearsed.

When he is on the court he is very vocal. A lot of it is instruction vocal. But even TV highlights caught him yelling at guys (in a positive way).

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Oh definitely - I saw a number of times where he was visibly pumped as well as getting on his teammates.

But I think you know what I meant - it's the perception that he's a "quiet" leader regardless of what is or isn't true.

Either way I'm happy we have him.

Oh definitely - I saw a number of times where he was visibly pumped as well as getting on his teammates.

But I think you know what I meant - it's the perception that he's a "quiet" leader regardless of what is or isn't true.

Either way I'm happy we have him.

Agree. he is more a quiet leader but he is vocal when needs to be. i'm sure people have seen the espn highlight of his pass to grant. right after that he looked fired up telling everyone something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom