BT | Syracusefan.com

BT

Gotothehole

Starter
Why is everyone anointing MCW as our starting pg next year? BT will be very hard to beat out. Good things happen when he has the ball

Why is everyone anointing MCW as our starting pg next year? BT will be very hard to beat out. Good things happen when he has the ball
Because BT was the starting SG last year and will probably be again this year.

Also the competition for the starting guard spot next to BT is between MCW and Cooney. MCW is the clear winner for that spot. And since MCW is a pg, BT will continue in his role as SG while MCW is in. When MCW goes out and Cooney comes in, BT will probably assume the pg role.

When scoop went out of the game , BT played very well. He still can get better he if does look out

MCW is going to the nba , bt will be there in the stands watching him play after he gets done playing overseas.

MCW is going to the nba , bt will be there in the stands watching him play after he gets done playing overseas.

And you would trade places with BT in a heartbeat!... now and then!

You guys are very sensitive. Calling MCW the better player now and in his future is merely the truth imo. How is that knocking BT . You guys choose to twist things.

Because MCW is already a better player with a higher ceiling than BT.

Mcw has more potential obviously but saying hes a better player than a 3 year starter without much to go on is a lil nutty

W
You guys are very sensitive. Calling MCW the better player now and in his future is merely the truth imo. How is that knocking BT . You guys choose to twist things.

We get it --- you are sleeping with MCW!

Brandon has been the starting shooting guard the last 2 years, and as a senior will be this year. In JB's way of doing things, the other starting guard will be at the point, and that is MCW.

Please. No one is being sensitive. You took a few unsolicited veiled shots at a very good, soon to be 4-year starter for no apparent reason. Your whole deal seems to be about making provocative statements and hoping you're right once in a while so you can get back on here to tell us how smart you are. Most of the time you're wrong however. But you're always a source of great amusement.

Please. No one is being sensitive. You took a few unsolicited veiled shots at a very good, soon to be 4-year starter for no apparent reason. Your whole deal seems to be about making provocative statements and hoping you're right once in a while so you can get back on here to tell us how smart you are. Most of the time you're wrong however. But you're always a source of great amusement.
Did i ever say bt was a bad player? I just said mcw is better. What am i hoping to be right about lol.

Again, it's the old story of how you said it as much as what you said. Why can't we agree that both are talented players that would start for most D-1 teams. While MCW maybe the exceptional talent, he will continue to learn a lot from BT this year.

BT is one of the very best guards we've ever had on the hill. He will be a beast this season when he gets the full reigns. 17/5/5

On his way to the NBA with a bullet.

Because MCW is already a better player with a higher ceiling than BT.
I agree on the higher ceiling but not on the better player just yet. MCW still needs to either gain some weight/strength or just become stronger with the ball as he tends to get pushed around when playing physical guards or driving to the hole. This is an area Triche excels at.
I 100% agree with Albany on MCW playing in the NBA while Triche plays overseas (both are great accomplishments) however the delivery in the post probably could have been better. Both are good players with MCW having the potential to be a star. Triche frustrates the hell out of me at times but last year he showed alot of character playing through injuries. I'm assuming he has a bad back or hip based on his mannerisms, playing and sitting for long stretches (tough to get warmed up with those injuries once you sit) and sudden loss of athleticism. I'm pulling for a solid senior season for Triche.

Looks like people here are willing to toss out reality in favor of being nice to the upperclassman. MCW is a better player, mentally and physically, period.

Looks like people here are willing to toss out reality in favor of being nice to the upperclassman. MCW is a better player, mentally and physically, period.

Let MCW play a full game first. When the clock is running down I want the ball in BT's hands, plus he knows how to feed the post

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom