Bubble screen is headed to NJ | Syracusefan.com

Bubble screen is headed to NJ

OrangeMaNPD

2nd String
Rob Spence to be named o-coordinator at Rutgers according to footballscoop. Someone was going to post this eventually.

WR coach. O-Coordinator will be Dave Brock from BCU.
Long time RU fan coming in peace to find out your thoughts.
I dont know much about him, but from the sounds of your posts he isnt thought highly of.

I dont know much about him, but from the sounds of your posts he isnt thought highly of.
Lets just say, we're not unhappy to see you hire him.

Rob Spence to be named o-coordinator at Rutgers according to footballscoop. Someone was going to post this eventually.

He obviously would not have an axe to grind with Moore LOL.

Who's BCU? Boston College? They're just BC...

He has a great personality...

Let's see now didn't Marrone hire him? I'll take a wait and see attitude on these new Hires , But as of Today :blah:

Who's BCU? Boston College? They're just BC...
mmmmm, no, not around these parts.

BCU & VPI are the preferred abbreviations for the institutions in Chestnut Hill and Blacksburg.

Go ask the Clemson fans what they thought of Spence, then compare notes between us and them.

I have to admit, most of us scoffed at the Clemson fans and thought Spence was going to be refreshing. Then he pretty much dialed up exactly what they warned us about.

Marrone actually ended up taking over the play calling duties from him during the season. It was Marrone who called the shots against Rutgers when we dismantled you. Then Spence was promptly fired at the end of the season.

Take that for what's it worth, but I'd highly recommend you ask the Clemson fans. You won't get any RU/SU bias from them.

since he is just doing wr, he will probably be fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom