Bud Crawford is the real deal | Syracusefan.com

Bud Crawford is the real deal

SWC75

Bored Historian
I just saw Terrance Bud Crawford TKO Jeff Horn in the 9th round on ESPN+, (excellent, high def reception, by the way), and I was even more impressed with Crawford that before. He's my favorite fighter right now: a boxer-puncher with a great boxing IQ. i knew he was a lot better than Horn who got a gift decision over Pacquiao. But tonight Crawford won every minute of every round. He tied up the bigger horn whenever he got inside and actually out-wrestled him. When there was a distance between them Crawford cleaned up. He confused Horn with lateral movement and stung him with lightening combinations. The fight was almost a shut-out. Crawford didn't really show knock-out power but it was like Horn was being water-boarded with punches. The referee stopped it mostly because Horn was unable to compete and there was no reason for him to take more punishment.

Welterweight is a tremendous decision with Keith Thurman, Errol Spence, Manny Pacquiao, Danny Gracia, Shawn Porter, Jesse Vargas, etc. But Crawford will beat them all IMHO.

Last edited:
Excited to see who Lomachenko takes on after recovering from the shoulder surgery. But this division is Crawfords. Impressive performance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom