Buddy Boeheim private workout video | Syracusefan.com

Buddy Boeheim private workout video

This is all we've been asking for. If Buddy would simply hit 100% of his shots every game, no one would question 40 minutes of playing time.

Well, almost no one.
What about his defense?

Had a couple of kids I used to coach try out for the stallions at mph. Went out there to support them. I had heard of Pete but never saw him in action before.

It was interesting, a couple of drills I hadn't seen before in a tryout setting that helped show mind and body. That was a cool video, thanks for sharing.

it does show you buddy has decent ball handling skills.. his issue is more thinking before he does it and that slows it down. It would be interesting to see his skills now vs 2 yrs ago though. he used that power dribble to get into the lane. now if he could use some of that cross over stuff to get by people so they wouldnt get in his grill so much.

Tons of drills on staying low and that really was where he struggled to control the dribble.. Some of that could have been tired legs too.

It's a process with some guys, vs (seemingly) all at once with others.
He is going to be outstanding his last 2 years, and a target of opposing defenses.

That dribbling looked at first like it was sped up. Was that for real? That would almost make him a combination of Clay Thompson and Steph Curry.

That dribbling looked at first like it was sped up. Was that for real? That would almost make him a combination of Clay Thompson and Steph Curry.

Those guys do it while being guarded by NBA players, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom