Buddy Boeheim private workout video | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Buddy Boeheim private workout video

Klay Thompson. Gorgeous

Thompson first made his bones as a lock down defender. His shot release in college and the pros makes Buddy's look like it's in slow motion.

God his stroke is beautiful
1586827381571.png

Devo lives in Syracuse full time again? I thought he was an assistant coach for some college in Michigan?

Why isn't Devo working with Buddy on finishing with his left? Working on your strengths are needed to keep them sharp, but growth comes from working on your weaknesses.

Why isn't Devo working with Buddy on finishing with his left? Working on your strengths are needed to keep them sharp, but growth comes from working on your weaknesses.
He's expanding his strengths beyond catch-and-shoot. Upfake, one dribble, step to the side, etc. In other words, the footwork needed to free himself for his shot.

I would hope that other workouts would include the drive-and-finish.

He's expanding his strengths beyond catch-and-shoot. Upfake, one dribble, step to the side, etc. In other words, the footwork needed to free himself for his shot.

I would hope that other workouts would include the drive-and-finish.
Guess the point is use Devo work on things he was great at, Devo was great off the bounce he could work with G-mac on catch and shoot, variations off of that.

So this?

I saw it on Devo's twitter, but why work on a Euro from the left side to get to his right hand? Unless you can finish left defenders won't play you even up, so the Euro won't be there

Guess the point is use Devo work on things he was great at, Devo was great off the bounce he could work with G-mac on catch and shoot, variations off of that.
since you seem to know you should share w us each specific element Devo has worked on w Buddy so far

since you seem to know you should share w us each specific element Devo has worked on w Buddy so far
I don't know and would not mind if they posted nothing at all, but if post you welcoming comments. Buddy being to drive left and finish would open up his game tremendously like it did for Devo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom