Buddy: "I'll be back" | Syracusefan.com

Buddy: "I'll be back"

Love ya Buddy, but
1616907348592.gif

The fact that this was a question is silly. Buddy’s had a fantastic run and shot lights out. But come on, 6’5” kids with his lack of athleticism, quickness and ball handling has no shot, even as a very good spot up shooter. We saw tonight why the next level would be so difficult.

He was asked, and he answered.

Yeah, no kidding. Man to see the complete jerkitude of some our fans is just gross. So people trashed this kid for 80% of the year, then go all in on the bandwagon when he is showing what he can do, and now we're right back to this stuff. Some people need to step away from all of this for a minute.

According to Alsacs it was.
Brian your stuff will now get called out by me. This now the second time you did this.

You already got disproven when you said he wasn’t an NBA prospect and I literally You showed the article where NBA GMs werrr asked about him specifically.
You ignored that and showed your not close to an NBA scout.

Your routine is a lot easier to counter.

After every game this regular season you chicken little.

You didn’t think we would have a winning season after numerous losses.
Your routine after the second Pitt game is ripe with scorching H0T Takes but misquote me again wrongly.

I didn't see the press conference. Did he use the Arnold accent? He really should've used the Arnold accent. Anytime anyone says those three words it should be with the Arnold accent.

Can’t believe people had any thought he was leaving.Borderline insanity to think he was going to NBA.
I never thought Buddy would even think about leaving early but just look at our history and the talent level of some of the players who left early.

Q. I know you have a long summer ahead of you and a lot to think about, but I'm wondering what things might go into the decision-making process in terms of coming back to school or maybe trying to leave for the NBA draft?

BUDDY BOEHEIM: I'll be back. I've got a lot of work to do. I know I can get a lot better. I've got to get a lot better if I ever want to think about that. So, I'm looking forward to being back and getting back to work as soon as possible.

We all love Buddy, who doesn't? But the NBA talk, that's just ridiculous (at least at this point). This past week of media really inflated his game to levels that he's not. Way too much hype this week. He's a SOLID college basketball player, but if he's our best guy next year, we're in trouble.

Buddy is a good player and teammate, I think.
You look at his 3 years and he improves each year. He works HARD. He HAS to because
(look at his Dad), Buddy is not exceptionally physically gifted.
You ever go to your daughter's dance recital and there is one dancer that is a half beat slower
than the rest? That's Buddy on defense.(OK...may a full beat).
If he can improve his foot speed and passing, he and Kadary could be on of the better
backcourt tandems in the country.

Q. I know you have a long summer ahead of you and a lot to think about, but I'm wondering what things might go into the decision-making process in terms of coming back to school or maybe trying to leave for the NBA draft?

BUDDY BOEHEIM: I'll be back. I've got a lot of work to do. I know I can get a lot better. I've got to get a lot better if I ever want to think about that. So, I'm looking forward to being back and getting back to work as soon as possible.

Thank you. Many of our posters don’t understand context so this really helpful. Question asked and then answered perfectly and humbly. Nothing to see here so complain elsewhere for those who must.

Cuse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom