Buddy: "I'll be back" | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Buddy: "I'll be back"

Buddy is a good kid and a super hard worker. He always is the first to include his teammates in any of his success. He is smart and knows that anytime he gets a lock down defender on him he really struggles and the NBA is full of lock down defenders. I really thought the media tour with JB this week was more about JB and the spotlight than Buddy. I wonder what the rest of the team thought about all of that? JB should of used some of that time drawing up plays to get Buddy open rather than running the same ones that obviously Houston did a great job scouting all week long.

So, when asked the question, he should have said, "No comment"?
1616942594689.gif

Brian your stuff will now get called out by me. This now the second time you did this.

You already got disproven when you said he wasn’t an NBA prospect and I literally You showed the article where NBA GMs werrr asked about him specifically.
You ignored that and showed your not close to an NBA scout.

Your routine is a lot easier to counter.

After every game this regular season you chicken little.

You didn’t think we would have a winning season after numerous losses.
Your routine after the second Pitt game is ripe with scorching H0T Takes but misquote me again wrongly.
It's a moot point he's coming back. I'm not chicken little today we had a nice run.

The fact that this was a question is silly. Buddy’s had a fantastic run and shot lights out. But come on, 6’5” kids with his lack of athleticism, quickness and ball handling has no shot, even as a very good spot up shooter. We saw tonight why the next level would be so difficult.
He is 6'6 and as Bee's pointed out a while back, it seems he is getting bigger. His brother has grown. Maybe he can to.

Brian your stuff will now get called out by me. This now the second time you did this.

You already got disproven when you said he wasn’t an NBA prospect and I literally You showed the article where NBA GMs werrr asked about him specifically.
You ignored that and showed your not close to an NBA scout.

Your routine is a lot easier to counter.

After every game this regular season you chicken little.

You didn’t think we would have a winning season after numerous losses.
Your routine after the second Pitt game is ripe with scorching H0T Takes but misquote me again wrongly.
Alsacs, I am disappointed with you. Don't post down.

We all love Buddy, who doesn't? But the NBA talk, that's just ridiculous (at least at this point). This past week of media really inflated his game to levels that he's not. Way too much hype this week. He's a SOLID college basketball player, but if he's our best guy next year, we're in trouble.
Nonsense. Nonsense. He is a lot more than a solid college player. He is a star. Houston did everything to limit him because he is a star. They double teamed him on every screen. They left the screen alone. He was scoring 24 25 pts a game for 8 to 9 games. My God. he scored over 30 against Virginia. He got better all year. because he works so hard. He will work that hard this summer. I hope out other kids work almost as hard.

Last edited:
Nonsense. Nonsense. He is a lot more than a solid college player. He is a star. Houston did everything to limit him because he is a star. they double teamed him on every screen. they left the screen alone. He was scoring 24 25 pts a game for 8 to 9 games. My God. he scored over 30 against Virginia. He got better all year. because he works so hard. he will work that hard this summer. I hope out other kids work almost as hard.
Did you type nonsense twice in case I missed the first? Whatever. We can agree to disagree.

Buddy's offseason skill work sound be 2 parts ball handling, 1 part shooting.
His S&C work should focus on footwork, agility and hand strength.
He needs to improve his first step and not get the ball poked away so easily. Improving on these things will allow him to utilize the triple threat position more, which will make him a much more effective scorer.

Look at all the people who liked the post.
I don’t need to explain what you do.
People like posts for all different reasons. Your chicken little theory just isn't accurate. I'm pleased with our run the past few weeks a little depressed it's over but pleased. You mentioned the Pitt game who wasn't upset about the Pitt game? We got blown out by a bad Pitt team.

Did you type nonsense twice in case I missed the first? Whatever. We can agree to disagree.
I wrote it twice because i think it is nonsense. We can disagree. that is what this or any board is for. But the kid is a star. Not just a solid player. He wasn't always a star. But right now, he is. I suggest he will be first team all acc pre season next year. That is a star player.

People like posts for all different reasons. Your chicken little theory just isn't accurate. I'm pleased with our run the past few weeks a little depressed it's over but pleased. You mentioned the Pitt game who wasn't upset about the Pitt game? We got blown out by a bad Pitt team.
Ok

In JB's interview with Cowherd, he talked about how he and Buddy would be in California this summer so Buddy could work with a private coach on his game. They know he needs to improve his foot speed and handle and I'm sure Buddy will bust his his ass to get it done. JB then told Cowherd that he'd buy him dinner cause he knew Colin was too cheap to spring for it. Too funny.

I wrote it twice because i think it is nonsense. We can disagree. that is what this or any board is for. But the kid is a star. Not just a solid player. He wasn't always a star. But right now, he is. I suggest he will be first team all acc pre season next year. That is a star player.
I’d be willing to bet that he’s preseason All-American. Senior player on a name brand team who exploded at the end of the season for a Sweet 16 team.

In JB's interview with Cowherd, he talked about how he and Buddy would be in California this summer so Buddy could work with a private coach on his game. They know he needs to improve his foot speed and handle and I'm sure Buddy will bust his his ass to get it done. JB then told Cowherd that he'd buy him dinner cause he knew Colin was too cheap to spring for it. Too funny.
wasn't really his game as in shooting and ball handling. It was quickness and movement. And that company has done wonders with athletes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom