Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 107 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

Hes incredible. Theres hardly anything the bills could do there short of deliberate PI

Time your jump better. DO SOMETHINg.

I am in a state of shock.

Poyer came in and kind of knocked Tre off the ball... he had Hopkins pretty boxed out... I dunno... ugh

We needed a leader back there, Diggs would have been my choice. Sickening that our 3 best cover guys were all right there, just so Buffalo

I set things on fire after the music city miracle. (small things like a Bills hat, and maybe a roommate).

I'll survive this.
This just feels like something that would linger. I hope the coaches really keep those guys focused. I’m just so bummed.

This just feels like something that would linger. I hope the coaches really keep those guys focused. I’m just so bummed.

Deffffffffinitely not how you want to go into a bye week. Easier for the team to just get back out there and play.

Now that I have regained consciousness- sickening loss. Tip your cap to Hopkins for a ridiculous play- but you aren’t in that position if you don’t the bed in the third quarter, again, like we do every week.

Agree that a rover like Diggs or Gabe Davis would be a good addition to the Hail Mary package.

But the lesson to take away is not to blow a fourteen point lead.

Sickened.

Bill O’Brien baby !!!! Set the Franchise back a generation... let’s trade the best receiver in the league during our star QBs prime

Two firsts for Laremi Tunsel... perhaps the worst trade in NFL history ?? Two firsts in the NFL is like the value of only the upper tier of QBs ...

Think about the stupidity of O’Brien ...
we must sacrifice NOW to get a left tackle cause this is Watson’s window ...

THEN ... let’s trade the best receiver in the game for much less than the fat tackle cost us

Arizona is now 1-55-1 when trailing by 14.

because of a Hail Mary. And I don’t think I’ll get over this for a long time.

Insane game, just gotta tip your cap to Arizona.

Defense was fine in the 1st half outside of some running plays, then they threw up in the 3rd per usual.

Thought today was a worse playcalling game from Daboll compared to last week.

Hopefully they come back and pummel the Chargers in a couple weeks and put this behind them.

Game was 50/50. Both teams had good moments and periods of struggle. Definitely two good teams going at it.

I definitely wanted to throw up watching that, but not because we lost... but because I can’t even check ESPN.com to see the Ravens/Pats score without “the catch” shoved in my face. Definitely won’t be watching anything pro football related for a good week or so thanks to that.