Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 117 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

I was thinking about this during yesterday's games: are we the only team that hasn't scored a D/ST TD this year?

Time to change that.

I was thinking about this during yesterday's games: are we the only team that hasn't scored a D/ST TD this year?

Time to change that.
Haven’t had a Defensive TD since 12/24/17. Poyer pick 6 on Brady.

Special Teams (Michah Hyde) got that kick return for a TD on the Miami onsides attempt last year at the Stadium.

Haven’t had a Defensive TD since 12/24/17. Poyer pick 6 on Brady.

Special Teams (Michah Hyde) got that kick return for a TD on the Miami onsides attempt last year at the Stadium.

Yikes, that's...not good.

I hate how they show this stupid DC after every play of every SF game. Is every Fox/espn producer/photographer his agent?
edit: Lol refs. I heard vsin say this was a home crew, they weren't kidding.

Going to watch the niners run for a billion yards tonight? Takes me back to earlier in the year.

Nightmare start considering we drove right down and then had them held deep before that long PI call.

Nightmare start considering we drove right down and then had them held deep before that long PI call.
Poor officiating doesn't prevent us from stopping the run but WOW that was a terrible call, ref was thirty yards away! Still salty

This just gonna be like KC and titans where suddenly the game ends and it’s like... well that sucked