Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 124 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

Except for Skip Bayless, Jr. who is not impressed.

Holy shot that pissed me off. Never heard of that guy but I’m not kidding I want to drive to his house and punch him in the fluking suckhole. Dude’s face and voice made my blood pressure skyrocket.

Very upset I watched some of that video..

Here’s to them finishing 8-8 with another loss to the Bills
I’m all in for the Pats tanking Week 17 if the Jags are still sitting there with 1 loss.

I can’t even imagine the rage coming out of NY/NJ fandom if the Jets lose out on Trevor in the last game of an otherwise winless season.

didn't come up on the first page of a google search. What did he say or do?

ESPN Gameday did a feature on him today, and he was wearing a Smiths shirt under his jacket. I was pretty sure when I saw it, but someone posted a screenshot on Twitter to confirm. I'll see if I can find it.

BIG one tonight. Would love to be 10-3 with the Broncos, Patsies and Fish left on the calendar. Beer is chilling in the fridge; it's exciting to be playing meaningful primetime games. LFG Buffalo!

Holy shot that pissed me off. Never heard of that guy but I’m not kidding I want to drive to his house and punch him in the fluking suckhole. Dude’s face and voice made my blood pressure skyrocket.

Very upset I watched some of that video..
Why would something that was said, by somebody you never heard of, about someone you never met, make you physically upset and prone to violence?
That's not healthy on many levels. Seek help!