Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 204 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

It always seems like they can throw to Kelce for 8 yards absolutely whenever they feel like.

Had Diggs for the first down with a decent throw, Allen has to settle way down.
Would be nice if ANYONE would pick him up.

He’s under constant siege with super glue coverage on our WR’s and a trash bag RB duo.

Contrast to Mahomes who has dudes wide open all over.

Would be nice if ANYONE would pick him up.

He’s under constant siege with super glue coverage on our WR’s and a trash bag RB duo.

Contrast to Mahomes who has dudes wide open all over.

Its both, we need to use McKenzie and get some guys running free and Singletary has to catch the fn ball. Allen has missed two guys pretty open way over their heads.

Need players to make plays. We are not doing that nearly enough.

Just go man, the zone is getting annihilated and when we do get pressure we can't wrap up anyway

First half of the first quarter was a dream start. From that point on KC has utterly dominated every facet of the game.

First half of the first quarter was a dream start. From that point on KC has utterly dominated every facet of the game.
Pretty common for them. I mean, they were the best team this year and won the superbowl last year. KC is legit. That doesn't mean we cannot play better. But those are the facts. They are great.

I don’t know what I expected, but this is about 100x worse than I could have imagined.

Our defense is one Hill drop from giving up 4 TD’s on 4 drives.

Is our defensive strategy to leave their all-pros wide open all over? Cuz if so, we are executing it to perfection.

No idea what we're doing in the secondary, absolutely none. We have to get a DE and a coverage LB this offseason, Kelce has 9 catches in the first half its insane

I don’t know what I expected, but this is about 100x worse than I could have imagined.

Our defense is one Hill drop from giving up 4 TD’s on 4 drives.

I had a feeling the D was gonna have some issues but not this bad

Bills need to use the clock intelligently here. Don't give KC anything to work with.