Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

We absolutely dominated first half and were up 7. What was that about??! Giving up that FG too was so bad.

Defense has been trashhhh and my goodness, someone ask McDermott what the issue is with 3rd Quarters.

Terrible, this feels like the mid and late 2000 Bills. Offense has completely disappeared as well of course

Unbelievably poor stretch, another banner third quarter performance. We should be winning this game big. Defense is a sieve but to me this is on the offense, if they believe they can win the division then now is the time to show it

Good wake up call either way. Can lose any week in the NFL.

Offense has to be more consistent, to big a roller coaster from the first half to the third. Clearly whatever were doing or not doing at halftime isn't working. This D getting shredded like this in the 2nd half is a huge red flag.

It’s time for our Offense to win a game. That offensive 3rd quarter performance annoys me way more than the garbage our defense put out there.

They (Allen specifically because he is the reason that 3rd was a mess) need to redeem themselves starting now.