Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 67 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

I bet SWC is glad he isn't a BIlls fan. I'd hate to have to come up with an Upside for tonight.

Really wish our next game was not KC.

I won’t overrract to one game, on a Tuesday night, against a team that’s been off for 2 weeks, but man... this is about as bad of a performance as I can imagine this team having... I’m kind of shocked.

I thought McD would keep them focused. No one can tell me that we came into this game focused.

Really wish our next game was not KC.

I won’t overrract to one game, on a Tuesday night, against a team that’s been off for 2 weeks, but man... this is about as bad of a performance as I can imagine this team having... I’m kind of shocked.

I thought McD would keep them focused. No one can tell me that we came into this game focused.
It’s one of those games where it ends and it didn’t even seem like a game at any point. Like many cuse ones.

I agree - I’d wait too. I’m not sure it matters much either way though.

In this game, they actually needed a 17 point conversion play after the TD.

Looks like I picked the wrong year to hope my favorite teams played defense.

Derrick Henry looks like he’s got a giant deuce coming out of the back of his head.

Challenges the Titans faced!?!!

They broke COVID protocol, didn’t they?
It’s a good storyline for the NFL. We had more impact players out than they did. Basically they got 2 weeks of rest and had to deal with everyone being mean to them.

Yup. Worst Bills game since what, Philly?

Only difference is I don’t know how we fix this defense.

Lots of issues defensively right now, not sure we can solve them this year either.

It’s a good storyline for the NFL. We had more impact players out than they did. Basically they got 2 weeks of rest and had to deal with everyone being mean to them.

Yeah, I was wondering what I was missing listening to the color guy slobber over the Titans.

What’s to stop another team from claiming a few positive tests to get two weeks off the rest of the year?