Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 72 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

Nothing special at all
About that route.

best TE in the league walked out there and turned and caught it. Easy as hell.

Our defense is pathetic. Edmunds... if the guy is 2 feet away from you - cover the guy, not the zone.

D has to do a better job there, If were gonna play coverage somebody has to get home, again Mahomes had all day back there.

the other teams players either with the ball or about to catch the ball, never seem to have a Buffalo Bill defender within 8 yards of them. Very confusing, there are 11 players out there, that matrix is hard to fit on a field

Our defense is pathetic. Edmunds... if the guy is 2 feet away from you - cover the guy, not the zone.
I’m sure Lorax will explain to us why that wasn’t actually his fault.

I’m sure it happened and I’m not thinking about it but it feels like we haven’t had a sack since last season

What are these idiots talking about? Titans had two weeks off to heal up! So sick of hearing about boohoo them. Give me a break!

Need more intermediate stuff. I understand the running for sure but the passes have been often deep bombs with little success

Keep battling boys.... Norman needs to get it together on Defense. He’s looked out of his element