Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 82 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

it’s the same feel as the last 2 games. Just from the start it never feels even like a fun game. Next thing you know the game is over. That’s what the titans and KC games felt like.

jets have dominated this. The JETS.

So, no Brown and there’s NOTHING down the field?

I’m not saying that in a mocking way, every overview I watch, there is literally no one open down the field.

Cover 2 apparently kills our entire offense.

So, no Brown and there’s NOTHING down the field?

I’m not saying that in a mocking way, every overview I watch, there is literally no one open down the field.

Cover 2 apparently kills our entire offense.

MacKenzie is a speed guy, we can't run him on a couple go routes, ditto for Diggs

Absolutely shocking stuff that was made.

I hate that kick by the way. Luckily it worked out. Luckily.

MacKenzie is a speed guy, we can't run him on a couple go routes, ditto for Diggs

McKenzie is pretty much solely good for screens and jet sweeps if that. He has the speed to be a deep threat but he can't track the ball while on the run. Davis and Diggs should both be legitimate deep threats if we want them to be.

0E6CAA52-F645-42F1-993F-CD786BA61A4E.jpeg

We need to figure out what we’re doing with WR’s if no Brown affects us this much. The deep passing game is GONE. Allen either has to check it down or throw into a crowd. I get that’s the design of the defense the Titans, Chiefs and now Jets are employing with Cover 2, but there’s more at play with the lack of speed on the outside now.

We need to figure out what we’re doing with WR’s if no Brown affects us this much. The deep passing game is GONE. Allen either has to check it down or throw into a crowd. I get that’s the design of the defense the Titans, Chiefs and now Jets are employing with Cover 2, but there’s more at play with the lack of speed on the outside now.
Allen needs to check it down more