Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 199 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

Gambling Bssadvisors GIF by Barstool Sports

But Stephen A. Smith told me that the Bills have been barely beating teams. How is this possible?
The Bills had a very average point differential and SRS as of about Week 9 or 10, but then just turned it on and now are firing on all cylinders.

The Bills had a very average point differential and SRS as of about Week 9 or 10, but then just turned it on and now are firing on all cylinders.

Right. They went 7-1 in the second half of the season and every single win was by double digits. Their last three games of the regular season were won by 29, 29 and 30, respectively. Literally the opposite of barely winning.

I’m just ready for the games to start. Can’t even watch pregame stuff... same narrative over and over...

I walk in the door and it’s NFL Gameday saying simply “Chiefs stopped Bills Week 6... just do that again” and “Can’t stop Mahomes so don’t even try”. ... that’s basically it.

We shall see...

I’m just ready for the games to start. Can’t even watch pregame stuff... same narrative over and over...

I walk in the door and it’s NFL Gameday saying simply “Chiefs stopped Bills Week 6... just do that again” and “Can’t stop Mahomes so don’t even try”. ... that’s basically it.

We shall see...
The experts/talking heads are adding very little insight regarding, or analysis of, today's game.

FYI I don't expect weather to be a huge factor. I'm 20 miles from Arrowhead and we've had very light rain this morning but it's stopped and my phone says it will be clear until a 30% chance at 9 Central. Granted it could be different at the stadium, but the internet doesn't indicate it is.

No point in adding any pregame analysis, everything that can be said has been said. I think the last time I felt this much anticipation for any game was the SU/Notre Dame football game in 2018 (remember all the way back then when we were good?), and this obviously well exceeds that one. This afternoon is dragging...

Sixty minutes away from the Super Bowl. It’s been 27 years. Time to make it back. Let’s gooooooo Buffalo!