Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread | Page 147 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

Oh you don't want to listen to that moron Chris Canty blame Josh Allen for the loss?
That show is hard to listen to right now. Wednesday of AFC/NFC Championship Week and nearly the entire show was Evan and Canty ripping into JA. It's been that way all week. Evan has such a thing against JA, you'd think JA slept with Evan's wife or something.

That show is hard to listen to right now. Wednesday of AFC/NFC Championship Week and nearly the entire show was Evan and Canty ripping into JA. It's been that way all week. Evan has such a thing against JA, you'd think JA slept with Evan's wife or something.
Haven’t watched a thing all week. Can’t stomach it.

Any talking head with the talking point about Allen not being able to beat mahommes or win the big one has no credibility. 2021 Allen BEAT HIM. He lead the boys down the field as time nearly expired and slayed the dragon. It was over. It’s not his fault McDuffus proceeded to shat all over himself

They both hate Allen so much. It’s so bizarre. And their arguments are such trash that don’t apply to any other QB.

Any talking head with the talking point about Allen not being able to beat mahommes or win the big one has no credibility. 2021 Allen BEAT HIM. He lead the boys down the field as time nearly expired and slayed the dragon. It was over. It’s not his fault McDuffus proceeded to shat all over himself
I've never gone back & watched it, but sometimes I'll accidentally see a clip of the reaction to last Davis TD. Those fans & that stadium was so dejected. Close-up shot of Chris Jones on the bench, who knew they'd just lost. Because there wasn't :45 left, it was :13. Every football fan knows that's game over.
I'd love to know what those talking heads were thinking in that moment. But now they all get to act like tough guys thanks to Sean. Going on year 3 now of running it back with this HC, sigh.

I've never gone back & watched it, but sometimes I'll accidentally see a clip of the reaction to last Davis TD. Those fans & that stadium was so dejected. Close-up shot of Chris Jones on the bench, who knew they'd just lost. Because there wasn't :45 left, it was :13. Every football fan knows that's game over.
I'd love to know what those talking heads were thinking in that moment. But now they all get to act like tough guys thanks to Sean. Going on year 3 now of running it back with this HC, sigh.
Had Allen scored with 1 second left and the chiefs scored on a kickoff return TD, the idiots would still be saying the same thing. “Allen can’t get it done”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom