Buffalo Game Thread... | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Game Thread...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
DRbJwb4UQAAnK-i.jpg

Hired gun...grad transfer hoping to run down Thruway this afternoon. Keep an eye out on the General (Wes Clark)

Last edited:
Hire gun...grad transfer hoping to run down Thruway this afternoon. Keep an eye out on the General (Wes Clark)

Why can't he travel with the team so he's ready in case the grade comes through?

Apple TV $69
Roku $39
Amazon Fire Stick $35
Access the Watch ESPN App through any of the above. Looks great. Rock solid stream assuming you're not still on dial up. Replay any game any time. Get every game, including exhibitions.
I'm unavailable until around 8-8:30. Do those options allow me to record the game and watch the game from the beginning when I get home?

I can't believe these games aren't on TV this week. Makes no sense.
I agree... really weak slate of games this week on TV. Bowl games are taking priority but you'd think this is at least worthy of ESPNU.

Instead we get Dartmouth at Notre Dame

Hired gun...grad transfer hoping to run down Thruway this afternoon. Keep an eye out on the General (Wes Clark)

Hopefully the Staties are working their normal speed trap between exits 47 and 45

I'm unavailable until around 8-8:30. Do those options allow me to record the game and watch the game from the beginning when I get home?
About 30 minutes or so after the game ends, the game should be available on ACC Extra Network under the Replay tab.
In addition to what orange79 says above, replays are available immediately on Watch ESPN. I went the Apple TV route three or four years ago. Live in the Philadelphia market. Never miss anything. Saved a few hundred bucks on non high def Full Court subscriptions. Don't have to worry about the DVR ending the recording prematurely (that's never good). Quality and reliability are excellent.

In addition to what orange79 says above, replays are available immediately on Watch ESPN. I went the Apple TV route three or four years ago. Live in the Philadelphia market. Never miss anything. Saved a few hundred bucks on non high def Full Court subscriptions. Don't have to worry about the DVR ending the recording prematurely (that's never good). Quality and reliability are excellent.
ACC Extra Network is accessed via the WatchESPN app, so that's what I meant. I've never seen the available immediately, but that doesn't mean they aren't.
upload_2017-12-19_17-18-34.gif

About 30 minutes or so after the game ends, the game should be available on ACC Extra Network under the Replay tab.
Yeah that's been my experience with the ESPN App and it kind of stinks. I know I'm nitpicking but Dish has got me hooked on my DVR. I rarely watch anything live. If it's an important sporting event I'm usually ready to watch about an hour after the game begins.
Does the $69 Apple TV include movie channels and sports packages?

Try copying the link to the tweet instead on embedding it.

Thought the “share Tweet via link,” then copying the link, showed the Tweet on here.

I’ll test one from iommi here:

Worked. Huh... not sure what kind of sorcery Matt Park is up to these days.

Anyway, Park hearing Clark is starting tonight.

Except down here in NC last week. Could only get the GT game airplay from my iPhone of the cvs sports app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom