Elijah Robinson Appreciation Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Elijah Robinson Appreciation Thread

GT’s offense does not feature a ton of drop back’s sitting in the pocket. Plus you have to play King to run.

Every time King would look downfield and then throw that outlet pass to the outside, I was relieved. Other than I think one play, we got there quickly and made the tackle.

He's a good QB. Made some really nice throws. The TD and the deep pass to the crossing receiver were really well thrown.

I just realized that outside of Miami we don't really play a team that is good at passing the football. It is an oddity of our schedule this year. If we can play the run decent and McCord is not off, we will have a chance to outscore teams.

The tackling in both games and angles taken by the players have been really poor. That isn't completely on the coach. We need to clean that up going forward.
It’s primarily one or two players who are the biggest offenders. Shocked that one of them is still starting.

I just realized that outside of Miami we don't really play a team that is good at passing the football. It is an oddity of our schedule this year. If we can play the run decent and McCord is not off, we will have a chance to outscore teams.
This is 100% a year that Syracuse could get 9-10 wins and no wins (going forward) are considered significant “upsets”