Buffalo Game Thread... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Game Thread...

Had to unplug my firestick but seems to be working now. In commercial so not sure.

Working on the espn app AND Bosscast.net

Also working on Firstrowsports.eu

Mine is up now. I swear, all football season and now into basketball, I've had nothing but issues with Sling. Either the game stream is jacked up or it's blacked out. It's a waste of money considering the only reason I pay for it is to watch Syracuse games. Ridiculous.

What’s up with Battle wearing two different colored sneakers? Is he protesting something? Loved his yellow sneaks he wore against GT.

What’s up with Battle wearing two different colored sneakers? Is he protesting something? Loved his yellow sneaks he wore against GT.
The yellow kicks were nice.

Nobody went to help Frank. That’s a NICE And-1 for Oshae.

I think these ESPN commericals are designed purely to taunt those who are trying to watch a game on their crappy service.

So pissed right now. Watch ESPN telling me this network is not included in your subscription, even though I've watched EVERY single dam game on this stupid acc network!!

We're playing a great game on both sides of the ball. We look great.

Marek is obviously in concussion protocol.
I guess they shined one of those skinny flashlights in his eyes and asked him who the president is, and he passed with flying colors.

So pissed right now. Watch ESPN telling me this network is not included in your subscription, even though I've watched EVERY single dam game on this stupid acc network!!
Close the game, select a different game, and then go back. Sometimes that works for me. Don't know why. It's ridic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom