Buffalo Game Thread... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Game Thread...

Clark and Perkins are real solid.

Also, Clark hasn't played all year to this point so this is a pretty big boost for them. This just looking off stats not able to see the game ...

Not gunna deny that he hw needs some work...i would expect that he does especially seeing as how little he has played but the down talk of him from one person sure makes it seem like he took a big ol dump in his wheaties at some point.

The one good thing abt HoWash is that he doesn’t look tentative out there. He hasn’t been great but I’ll take that as a huge positive. None of this is above his head.
I tend to agree with you. HW is a freshman with little playing time. He just needs to be on the floor and gain experience. He will make mistakes but he plays with in himself. We will suffer as he matures but teams will focus on getting Frank in foul trouble.

"They say you don't choose the app, the app chooses you." Yeah, because if we had a choice, we wouldn't choose ESPN.

LOL. The entire forum has asked for more for a month.

I have to ask, what is your issue with Washington? It is like never ending on this kid. I think like any young player he has to get better and certainly isn't there yet. With that said , not sure why this needs to be all you talk about non stop. Appreciate your insight, whether you are JB himself or not people are going to counter your view.

I have to ask, what is your issue with Washington? It is like never ending on this kid. I think like any young player he has to get better and certainly isn't there yet. With that said , not sure why this needs to be all you talk about non stop. Appreciate your insight, whether you are JB himself or not people are going to counter your view.

I don't think he is JB himself, because I didn't see JB with his phone out on the bench checking the board :)

I love counter views . That's what fandom is all about. I hope HW scores 10 a game and crushes it. Trust me.

"It is everything I could want in a sports companion." Except reception.

"It can stream the games and shows that I love. And it's there when I need it." Except for when you need it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom