Buffalo vs Kentucky refs | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo vs Kentucky refs

Is Michael Stephens one of them? He called a travel earlier that I REALLY wanted to see a replay of. It looked like a fairly normal pass.

Dude it is not that bad. Fouls on both teams. Buffalo just got a phantom and-1 to go in their favor.
Dude its real bad. The first half was atrocious. I just started watching the 2nd half again.

Dude it is not that bad. Fouls on both teams. Buffalo just got a phantom and-1 to go in their favor.

Did you watch the first half... It was terrible... Both teams were in the bonus with like 11 minutes to go

Did you watch the first half... It was terrible... Both teams were in the bonus with like 11 minutes to go

I did. Didn’t have a problem with most of it nor did it ruin the flow or turn it into rockfight. It was 51-42 at the H. Entertaining and lots of skill.

Michael Stephens. No surprise at all. He’s the absolute worst. Not sure there is a close second.

No but I ran more than likely more than the referees from boring to Crenshaw and el Segundo and some more. You lose by 20. Your down the entire game. Blame life I suppose.

You shouldn’t comment then because it was close most of the game. They pulled away in the last few minutes or so.

Holy! Another crazy intense game. Will see if either if these teams can get a defensive stop.

Both teams slowing it down on last two possessions trying to get a clean look. Love the intensity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom