Buffalo | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
Drove here this morning, nice crowd of people at the Pan-Am, then headed to the arena.

Big delay getting in; they are taking security really seriously and after my intense scanning, I feel like I know what prison is all about.

The arena is dominated by good looking people dressed in Syracuse Orange. Ohio State has not brought many fans and Dayton fans might outnumber them.

Props also to Dayton'a band, which like its team is bigger and more esthetically pleasing.

My goals for today are 1) to avoid being arrested 2) try the Beef on Weck and 3) try a fried bologna sandwich.

It would also be good to watch Syracuse defeat the Mighty Broncos of Western Michigan. Speaking of WMU, thus far here is the total number of Bronco fans spotted: 0.

Lastly, based on what I saw in the first half, i like our chances more against OSU than Dayton.

Dayton (if they do get by OSU) will be difficult for us. They are not what we need right now.. Tip for not getting arrested, Drink lots of ginger ale.

Drove here this morning, nice crowd of people at the Pan-Am, then headed to the arena.

Big delay getting in; they are taking security really seriously and after my intense scanning, I feel like I know what prison is all about.

The arena is dominated by good looking people dressed in Syracuse Orange. Ohio State has not brought many fans and Dayton fans might outnumber them.

Props also to Dayton'a band, which like its team is bigger and more esthetically pleasing.

My goals for today are 1) to avoid being arrested 2) try the Beef on Weck and 3) try a fried bologna sandwich.

It would also be good to watch Syracuse defeat the Mighty Broncos of Western Michigan. Speaking of WMU, thus far here is the total number of Bronco fans spotted: 0.

Lastly, based on what I saw in the first half, i like our chances more against OSU than Dayton.
Where did you park :confused:

Where did you park :confused:
Checked into team hotel around 11 am. Valet was full and the parking garages affiliated with the hotel told us we could not park until after 3pm. Soooo we are a guest at the hotel and had no where to park our car. Fortunately, after spending half the drive into buffalo, battling a Uconn fan in a "flipping the bird battle ", the rest of the day was awesome. Great games in buffalo, and our car is now parked safely at the hotel.

Right across the street from the Embassy Suites is Sidelines Sports Bar and Grill. You will not be disappointed if you eat there. Also, notice the beads the ladies are wearing while serving you.